Made with Boon Sweet Ginger Almond Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 6 tbsp Boon Sweet Ginger Nut Butter
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 tbsp berry preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a medium bowl, mash the banana. Add the syrup, oil, eggs, and nut butter. With a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, mix on medium-high until well blended and fluffy.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and ginger, stirring to combine.
- Distribute evenly into 12 muffin liners, filling about 2/3 full.
- Spoon 1 tbsp preserves into each muffin, swirling with a toothpick or a butter knife.
- Bake at 350 about 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.