Made with Espresso Bean Almond Butter
Servings: 12 Slices | Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 45-50 mins
- 3 medium Ripe Bananas, mashed
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup Espresso Bean Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted & cooled
- ¼ cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil or spray.
- Place mashed bananas in a bowl. Add maple syrup, flaxseed meal, coconut sugar, almond butter, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Optional: Add in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Enjoy with your favorite nut butter on top!
- Will keep 3-4 days at room temperature.